Despite the current financial turmoil Amphora Capital has managed to conclude a number of projects and funding transactions. Our business has not receded but has changed in composition. We are currently observing fewer numbers of project initiations and start ups. Existing enterprises have intensified their effort to restructure and reposition their business. The current market trends translate into the involvement of Amphora Capital both as advisor in and structurer of debt renegotiation processes, project restructuring, consolidations and disposals.
Some of the sectors and themes that we currently focus on are:
- - Project finance and private equity financing of renewable energy sources including solar and hydro
- - Logistics and critical transportation infrastructure project finance
- - Senior people care and medical care facilities
- - Private primary and secondary education institutions
- - Industrial parks and facilities finance
- - Disposals of businesses in distress
- - Corporate reorganization with view of relieving existing debt burdens.
A list of our current case studies may be provided upon request.